This step-by-step guide is for learners of all ages who:
- Have tried (without success) rote learning methods based on repeating whole multiplication facts
- Enjoy active learning through discovery and experience
- Have gaps in their times table knowledge
- Need fast and foolproof strategies to recall times tables in formal timed assessments
- May have a specific learning difficulty (SpLD), such as dysleia, dyscalculia and ADD/ADHD
This guide offers multisensory instruction methods that help counteract the effects of weak sequential working memory and poor long-term memory for number facts.
Contains: 36 pages