Enjoy less mess and quieter mealtimes as little ones have a whole lot of fun using intense focus to dine without distraction!
The special ergonomic ‘No Spring-Back’ pincer design of the award-winning CleverstiX demands control of closing and opening, acutely developing concentration and fine motor skills to assist handwriting, hand/eye co-ordination and subsequent use of other cutlery (fork, spoon, etc).
Children instinctively like to use their fingers and with dedicated rings, CleverstiX simply act as an extension of them - therefore kids find them incredibly natural to use! At the same time they learn to digest food at a healthy pace.
The unique WIDE tips make CleverstiX suitable for ALL cuisines including PASTA, CHIPS, FRUIT and VEGETABLES!
CleverstiX are approved of by leading Paediatric Occupational Therapists (OTs) and are especially recommended for children with Dyspraxia/DCD and some forms of Autism/ASD.
Key Benefits Include:
- Improve concentration: focus on the challenge of picking up food
- Develop handwriting grip: special ergonomic design replicates grasping a pen
- Enjoy meal times: novel device with colourful appearance of a toy
- Advance fine motor skills: hand-eye co-ordination enhances pincer dexterity
- For RIGHT-HANDED use
- Finger ring size diameter: 1.5cm
- Thumb ring size diameter: 1.8cm (widest point), 1.5cm (narrowest point)
AGES: From 3 to around 12 (upper age limit depends on finger and thumb size of the user)